Fulbright Canada has partnered with the following universities to provide the very best opportunities in both basic and applied fields of science, engineering and mathematics: McGill University, Université de Montréal, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, University of Toronto, and the University of Waterloo. Fulbright Canada will work closely with the award recipients, partner universities, and our cooperating agencies in the United States to ensure the most appropriate for the grantee. The deadline for applications is November 15, 2011.
Eligible fields of study/research include:
- Aeronautics and Aeronautical Engineering
- Agriculture (theoretical or research-based focus only)
- Astronomy/Planetary Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Engineering (aerospace, electrical, chemical, civil, industrial, mechanical, ocean, and petroleum)
- Environmental Science/Engineering
- Geology/Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Information Sciences/Engineering (engineering focus only; business-focused study is not eligible)
- Materials Science/Engineering
- Public Health (biostatistics or epidemiology)
To find out more about the STEM Program and how to apply, visit our website.